Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tired...

Good Morning All,

It has been a long week already. YES, I am still attending Boot Camp every morning at 5:15am :) This week has been exceptionally painfull as I have also travelled to Buckhead the last three days and attended church the last 2 evenings. No wonder I am feeling exhausted! However, John and I are both in good spirits!

Today I ran the 1 mile timed run for the kickoff of February's class and shaved off 1minute...50seconds to be exact. Not going to reveal my time yet though!!! Have to reduce it further before I announce those results :)

Wanted to still "mention" our adoption as I know there has not been alot of exciting news lately- sorry. But, that is the life of an adoptive couple. HURRY UP and WAIT! Argh!

John and I are meeting with another possible option tonight. We will reveal our decision with you all shortly. With Vietnam's program potentially closing, we have to pursue other avenues and be prepared to act when the time is right.

Hint:Hint:
I will tell you that it does not involve International adoption...More to come!

Hope you have a great day! Hugs and Kisses to YOU!

No comments: