Thursday, February 14, 2008

Yuck!

Hi Ya'll,

Not doing so hot...I have the Flu! Went to the after-hours care facility last night with a fever and body aches. This is the strand the flu shot is not catching. Needless to say, I stayed home today and will stay home tomorrow. I have a big week at work coming up so I need to rest. John and I were planning to run a race this weekend- Ronald Reagan fun run for me (1mile) and the half marathon for John (13miles). Oh well, I am going to cheer him on from the sidelines or from the comfort of my own bed, we shall see.

Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone!

Enjoy your loved ones :)

2 comments:

angie said...

so sorry you are sick!

my youngest has the flu also...even though she had the flu shot! and my oldest has a double ear infection. this week has been a LONG one!

hope you get to feeling better soon!

Julie said...

sorry you are sicky poo. hope you get to feeling better. Let us know how the new avenue of adoption goes. You've got me curious now.