Thursday, January 31, 2008

Actual Results!!!

Good Morning All! Sorry for the delayed post. It has been a fast moving week. But I have still managed to make it to Boot Camp 4days this week! It has been an entire month since I started. For anyone considering becoming a healthier you...this is the way. Here are my results after 4 weeks...

Weight: Lost 12lbs! UNBELIEVABLE!
Body Fat: Lost 3.0
BMI: Lost .7
Waist: Lost 1.5 inches
Chest: the same (thank you Jesus! :)~
Hips: Lost .5 inches
Arms: same...shucks!
Thighs: Lost 1 inch
Calf: same

Great results and I am so excited! I am signing up for February and plan to continue for as long as possible. By summer, I will be proudly walking along the beach :) Sorry for the over-gloating this morning but I have come a long way. My diet has been restricted but I have not cut out carbs so there are still more options. I am in this to become physically fit and feel good. My stamina both physically and mentally have been incredible.

Now I am going to be ready to carry a little one around! That is also a goal of mine. We are continuing to pursue our options as Vietnam does not look promising for us. No one can say for sure what the future holds for this program and I completely understand. It is all in God's hands. I will post the update from CHI. They are very good at keeping us informed and I am very thankful for that.

Have a Fabulous Day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

HI KATY AND JOHN. I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND TELL YOU TIM, MERRITT, AND I ARE PROUD OF YOU GUYS IN ALL YOUR EFFORTS. BOOT CAMP SOUNDS FUN. KEEP IT UP I'M SURE YOU WILL BE IN THE HOT MOM'S CLUB ONCE YOU GUYS ADOPT YOUR DAUGHTER(S) AND OR SON(S). MERRITT HOPES FOR A GIRL SO HE CAN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND FOR HIM LIKE CHIKO HAS IN KEESIE(SP ON THAT ONE) LOVE YALL