Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Keep the Faith...

Good Morning!

John and I are doing great this week and keeping the faith as we continue our Journey. We have found a wonderful church and priest through St. Edwards Episcopal Church in Lawrenceville,GA. Father Paul is a former Fulton County Police Officer and that alone was enough to draw us to this church! We met with him last night and instantly felt connected. John and Fr Paul were trading stories and it was amazing to watch. He was also very sympathetic and supportive towards our completion of our family with a child. This adoption journey has brought us closer to God than I would have ever imagined. I know others feel the same. It is all in God's time and I am actually okay with that?!?!

We have changed countries 3 times and I know that there are still changes ahead. This journey alone has made both John and I better people. Our relationship has strengthened and we are much more aware of LIFE.

Our next step with the adoption is to send our Home Study to CIS for our fingerprint appt. I will let you know when we submit. Wishing you all Happy Tuesday and a Fabulous Week!

No comments: