Sunday, April 6, 2008

an actual post...

Well, I find myself posting on this Sunday evening as John has been called out for a riot in Dekalb County. Yes, just another day in the life of a police officer- much fun, ey?

I wanted to give everyone an update(not much of one) on the adoption front. We are kind of in a holding pattern. We are pursuing some different options as of today. Domestic and International,(we only have an agreement with Int'l-just to be clear for all the other agency families :) So, no news is just part of the process and it sure feels like a long time since we had any news. However, we rec'd a very strong sign this week and we are awaiting another! This journey is truly an adventurous struggle with joy and pain every single day. It is also known as LIFE though, right?

Well, I am off to bed as Boot Camp starts back tomorrow morning! That's right folks-I didn't give up just yet. This will be my 3rd month. I haven't mentioned any results since the first month as I have not measured lately. Feeling the plateau hitting me and it is time to give it a swift kick in the ?$#!

OHHHHHH- I almost forgot...my loving husband(wink,wink) signed me up for the PEACHTREE ROAD RACE. Lots of prayers people-I mean lots please :) Time to put my game face on now...this is getting serious. I will have to admit I am looking forward to the challenge.

Hey, don't they also serve beer at the end of the race???? :()~

All for now...Good Night!

No comments: