Monday, April 28, 2008

My Brother...

Okay, I had to post the photos of my Brother's Spring Formal in Charleston. He is a Junior at the University of Tennessee. This is the FIRST time he has ever shared information about "his" girl with the FAM!

Her name is....are you ready???....Heaven! Yes Heaven! He has been holding out for this girl for a long time and it has finally paid off!

Is it wrong to be a proud sister when your brother has a girlfriend??!?! Maybe just weird. Who cares, Whitney(the other sister)and I are so excited for him to say the least. I won't even go into John's elation. I thinks his exact words were "holy snikies, that's my dog".

Anyways, my little brother is all grown up. We look forward to his Senior Year at UT. He is such a sweet boy- I mean, man, and any girl is lucky to have him. Enjoy :)




No comments: