Friday, April 18, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday

Hi Gang,

Here are some pics of our dear friends Amy, Ronnie, and Miss Lindsey! We go way back-yes, to high school :0 We can't thank them enough for the role they have played in our adoption journey. John and I are blessed with wonderful friends and family that have contributed- mostly by writing letters and tremendous support. We went out to Mexican last weekend and had a great time!

Oh, I almost forgot...I SHAVED 40 seconds of my 1 mile run today at Boot Camp. This is huge for me. Lots of blessings :)

Love to you on this Friday Morning! Take Care.

Don't you just hate tan people...geez!

The girls after their Florida visit to the beach...wouldn't that be nice right about now...

Okay, these two have an incredible bond-can ya tell?

The Fam :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.