Friday, April 25, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday

Hi There~

This time next week I will be with my best friend Becka! She is coming up from Florida with Alex- married in December. John and Alex will finally get to meet and we can enjoy the weekend together. It is amazing how one of your best friends can live in another state and that does not keep you from remaining close. Here's a pic from the week of her wedding (we were at dinner) and being good girls:)

John and I checked with our agency about adoption from Colombia. We rec'd word yesterday that it is not possible as we have not filed our CIS paperwork already.
This is getting frustrating to be brutally honest. We feel as if God is definitely telling us that we should be heading down another path. Here we go again...

Headed out to dinner with a group of people from church. We have a fundraiser tomorrow and will be cooking spagetti dinner for 150 people. Then a game of family feud! WE are such dorks but we sure do have a good time! Sunday is church and my friend Misty's baby shower. I think there are about 5-6 couples/baby showers thru June...my oh my! Have a great weekend Everyone :)

No comments: